Nomological Net

Stray thoughts from here and there. The occasional concern for construct validity. No more logic. Fish.


faults in the clouds of delusion

Thursday, April 01, 2010

I'm the Dude

It's near midnight, I'm in the living room with the laptop on my knee, working. Feel a little chilly so I walk into the bedroom where the mishpuha slumbers, and, from the walk-in closet, relying purely on touch in the darkness, I pull out my dressing gown and put it on.

Close to an hour later I finish the review and, shrugging the laptop off, head towards the bathroom. My eyes are groggy and my head is dense. My knee hurts. I plod. Somewhere along the corridor, the gown falls open from the front, exposing my shapeless t-shirt and the shorts beneath.

And I wonder -- where have I seen this before?



Anonymous blackmamba said...

just coz the dude won an oscar, you will talk about similarities on blog-shog. &lt head shakes &gt

4/01/2010 1:32 AM  
Blogger km said...

Well then, I am the Walrus.

4/01/2010 5:36 AM  
Anonymous blewgenes said...

Fortunately, I'm adhering to a pretty strict, uh, drug, uh, regimen to keep my mind, you know, uh, limber.

4/01/2010 5:56 AM  
Blogger butterflynap said...

hahaha.. funny how he is back everywhere! i have been overdosing on him since his win.

4/02/2010 10:12 PM  
Blogger Tabula Rasa said...

mamba: that was so undude of him.

km: indeed. googjoob.

blewgenes: and your chhonson?

butterflynap: sometimes there's a man, he's the man for his time and place.

apologies, all, for the lateness.

4/09/2010 10:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home