Nomological Net

Stray thoughts from here and there. The occasional concern for construct validity. No more logic. Fish.

Name:

faults in the clouds of delusion

Thursday, April 01, 2010

I'm the Dude

It's near midnight, I'm in the living room with the laptop on my knee, working. Feel a little chilly so I walk into the bedroom where the mishpuha slumbers, and, from the walk-in closet, relying purely on touch in the darkness, I pull out my dressing gown and put it on.

Close to an hour later I finish the review and, shrugging the laptop off, head towards the bathroom. My eyes are groggy and my head is dense. My knee hurts. I plod. Somewhere along the corridor, the gown falls open from the front, exposing my shapeless t-shirt and the shorts beneath.

And I wonder -- where have I seen this before?

:-)

5 Comments:

Anonymous blackmamba said...

just coz the dude won an oscar, you will talk about similarities on blog-shog. &lt head shakes &gt

4/01/2010 1:32 AM  
Blogger km said...

Well then, I am the Walrus.

4/01/2010 5:36 AM  
Anonymous blewgenes said...

Fortunately, I'm adhering to a pretty strict, uh, drug, uh, regimen to keep my mind, you know, uh, limber.

4/01/2010 5:56 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hahaha.. funny how he is back everywhere! i have been overdosing on him since his win.

4/02/2010 10:12 PM  
Blogger Tabula Rasa said...

mamba: that was so undude of him.

km: indeed. googjoob.

blewgenes: and your chhonson?

butterflynap: sometimes there's a man, he's the man for his time and place.

apologies, all, for the lateness.

4/09/2010 10:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home