Nomological Net

Stray thoughts from here and there. The occasional concern for construct validity. No more logic. Fish.


faults in the clouds of delusion

Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Basket case?

Dear TR,

Hello! It is ____ here. I am writing to request for leave from today's regular meeting.

I am sorry that one of my friends has a terrible stomachache, and I have to take her to the hospital now, since she cannot speak Cantonese and she is feeling picnic. Therefore, I cannot come to today's regular meeting. I will send you a MSWord document regarding what I have done this week and want I plan to do next week. If possible, can you reschedule an individual meeting with me at 4:00p.m. this Thursday?

Sorry for the inconvenience caused.



Blogger Abi said...

What does 'feeling picnic' mean?

Is it like 'hiking the Appalachian'?

6/22/2010 5:53 PM  
Blogger ยป sahil said...

I think I feel a little picnic too. :P

6/22/2010 8:44 PM  
Anonymous ??! said...

That has to be "feeling peaky", no?

Although, sometimes I feel trekky.

I then put on my Mister Spock ears.

6/23/2010 2:42 AM  
Blogger Rahul Siddharthan said...

Perhaps she was feeling hampered.

6/23/2010 10:30 PM  
Blogger km said...

"she is feeling picnic"

Careful - that's when the ants attack.

6/27/2010 2:50 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Does Picnic speak Cantonese too?

6/29/2010 10:55 AM  
Anonymous tabula rasa said...

it's kind of hot but otherwise i wouldn't mind feeling picnic as well. with a nice cold bottle of vinho verde.

i suspect she mistyped "feeling pukish", and ms-word took care of the rest.

7/06/2010 11:36 AM  
Blogger gaddeswarup said...

'feeling panic"?

7/09/2010 10:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home