Nomological Net

Stray thoughts from here and there. The occasional concern for construct validity. No more logic. Fish.

Name:

faults in the clouds of delusion

Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Basket case?

Dear TR,

Hello! It is ____ here. I am writing to request for leave from today's regular meeting.

I am sorry that one of my friends has a terrible stomachache, and I have to take her to the hospital now, since she cannot speak Cantonese and she is feeling picnic. Therefore, I cannot come to today's regular meeting. I will send you a MSWord document regarding what I have done this week and want I plan to do next week. If possible, can you reschedule an individual meeting with me at 4:00p.m. this Thursday?

Sorry for the inconvenience caused.

Thanks,
___

8 Comments:

Blogger Abi said...

What does 'feeling picnic' mean?

Is it like 'hiking the Appalachian'?

6/22/2010 5:53 PM  
Blogger blog.sahil.me said...

I think I feel a little picnic too. :P

6/22/2010 8:44 PM  
Anonymous ??! said...

That has to be "feeling peaky", no?

Although, sometimes I feel trekky.

I then put on my Mister Spock ears.

6/23/2010 2:42 AM  
Blogger Rahul Siddharthan said...

Perhaps she was feeling hampered.

6/23/2010 10:30 PM  
Blogger km said...

"she is feeling picnic"

Careful - that's when the ants attack.

6/27/2010 2:50 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Does Picnic speak Cantonese too?

6/29/2010 10:55 AM  
Anonymous tabula rasa said...

it's kind of hot but otherwise i wouldn't mind feeling picnic as well. with a nice cold bottle of vinho verde.

i suspect she mistyped "feeling pukish", and ms-word took care of the rest.

7/06/2010 11:36 AM  
Blogger gaddeswarup said...

'feeling panic"?

7/09/2010 10:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home