Nomological Net

Stray thoughts from here and there. The occasional concern for construct validity. No more logic. Fish.


faults in the clouds of delusion

Wednesday, September 29, 2010


Having finished Bhairavi, as I said in my previous post, by sheer coincidence I picked up The Music Room, by Namita Devidayal. TPB had just finished it, and it was lying around. I had no idea what it was about.

I loved it to pieces. It's a must-read for anyone with even a passing interest in Indian classical music.

There is just so much incredible stuff on youtube now. Who knew?


Blogger km said...

I see a video there titled "the attraction of a German dog to Indian classical music".

Baba Allauddin Khan might have liked that dog :)

10/01/2010 10:22 AM  
Blogger MockTurtle said...

Read this and thought of you

11/04/2010 11:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home