Nomological Net

Stray thoughts from here and there. The occasional concern for construct validity. No more logic. Fish.

Name:

faults in the clouds of delusion

Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Roots

Having finished Bhairavi, as I said in my previous post, by sheer coincidence I picked up The Music Room, by Namita Devidayal. TPB had just finished it, and it was lying around. I had no idea what it was about.

I loved it to pieces. It's a must-read for anyone with even a passing interest in Indian classical music.



There is just so much incredible stuff on youtube now. Who knew?

2 Comments:

Blogger km said...

I see a video there titled "the attraction of a German dog to Indian classical music".

Baba Allauddin Khan might have liked that dog :)

10/01/2010 10:22 AM  
Blogger MockTurtle said...

Read this and thought of you
http://www.nytimes.com/2010/10/31/opinion/31dowd.html?ref=maureendowd

11/04/2010 11:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home