Nomological Net

Stray thoughts from here and there. The occasional concern for construct validity. No more logic. Fish.


faults in the clouds of delusion

Friday, December 31, 2010


Happy new decade.


Blogger km said...

That was a really good song. (Of course, I don't know what they are singing about...)

A good decade to you too.

12/31/2010 9:14 PM  
Blogger gaddeswarup said...

Happy new decade to you too.
Parts of this remind me of the music I used to listen to in the 70's when I lived in Bimol Chatterjee's flat. May be Bhatiyali songs.

1/04/2011 11:43 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi tr. not sure if u remember me...but if u are 'blogging to remember', u should :)

read yr recent posts. great to see u're still on top of it.

what a space this used to be!


3/24/2011 4:26 PM  
Blogger Tabula Rasa said...

hi sattva! i was looking at my blogroll just this week and wondering what had happened to you. i hope all is well. you're right -- i should blog more.

3/25/2011 11:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home