Nomological Net

Stray thoughts from here and there. The occasional concern for construct validity. No more logic. Fish.

Name:

faults in the clouds of delusion

Wednesday, February 15, 2006

God Rest Ye Merry Lumberjacks



More evidence that we pay for our sins.

I had left one entry off the setlist that I posted yesterday. The last thing we heard before switching to the Miles DVD was Garaj Mahal 5/24/02, with Nick Barron, doing God Rest Ye Merry Gentlemen and Poodle Factory. (A great show.)

I wake up this morning with the GRYMG theme playing in my head. With these words.

I chop down trees, I wear high heels...

2 Comments:

Blogger km said...

heh heh..one of their best song-sketches. Did you see Tom Hanks and friends doing the Lumberjack song in the "Concert For George" dvd?

krishna

2/16/2006 1:19 AM  
Blogger Tabula Rasa said...

That's one of the reasons I got that DVD! Now I'm waiting for the right moment to unwrap it :-)

2/16/2006 10:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home