Nomological Net

Stray thoughts from here and there. The occasional concern for construct validity. No more logic. Fish.

Name:

faults in the clouds of delusion

Thursday, March 09, 2006

Just don't it

Suddenly I've gone all socially-conscious. After that Blank Noise Thing-a-thong (of thickthpenth), here are three short films (1, 2, 3) on AIDS awareness, shot by GhostOfTomJoad for an NGO in Delhi. And here's his write-up about them.

Don't miss the pickles one.

[I just remembered, I'd been talking about focal vs. non-focal attention in my undergrad class yesterday, when a student asked me whether consumers might process AIDS even if they didn't look at them. Given my recent exposure to Blank Noise and (one of) these films, it took me several takes before - thankfully - the kid next to him realized that he'd meant to say "ads".]

4 Comments:

Blogger GhostOfTomJoad said...

Now why do I think that your studet was from Gujarat? :-)

Thanks, pal :-)

3/09/2006 11:21 PM  
Blogger Tabula Rasa said...

Ha! The Patel Brothers invade Hong Kong... in disguise! Now why hadn't I thought of that?

3/11/2006 8:53 AM  
Blogger GhostOfTomJoad said...

Now why do I think you might like to visit http://numericlife.blogspot.com?

If you don't, however, I hope you're not going to come back and curse me :-)

3/12/2006 2:06 AM  
Blogger Tabula Rasa said...

Nice. V nice. Thanks.

3/12/2006 11:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home