Nomological Net

Stray thoughts from here and there. The occasional concern for construct validity. No more logic. Fish.

Name:

faults in the clouds of delusion

Friday, April 04, 2008

the bottom of the barrel

7:39 AM FeistyBloggerGirl: unkill
me: ha!
FBG: tum itne busy kyun ho
7:40 AM me:fat rahi hai
lekin kal raat ko main drinking ke liye gaya
isliye aaj aur bhi fat rahi hai
7:41 AM FBG: hahahaha
boodha
7:42 AM me: daaru ke wajeh se nahin
laundi
"buffalo wild wings" ke wajeh se
FBG: aah
i like those
me: we went down the sliding scale
ending at mango habanero
and oh i can feel it
FBG: hahahaha
7:43 AM is best
i like
me: i like too
but not in this way
7:44 AM this is too intimate for me
i have morning after issues
FBG: hehehehe
durrty
me: indeed


7:53 AM FBG: aur batao
what has been happening
in my absence
7:54 AM me: online? nothing.
(irl also nothing)
FBG: baaki life bhi
pshaw
so boring
look at me
getting into accidents
just for some blog material
me: heh

5 Comments:

Blogger km said...

Ach! That is the bottom of the barrel.

//time they combined the soothing powers of Aloe Vera and the magical properties of Jack Daniels.

4/04/2008 5:42 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

OK. posting gtalk conversations is indeed, a new low.
;)

4/07/2008 8:23 PM  
Blogger GhostOfTomJoad said...

Er...what? No, seriously? Hope you get well soon ;-)

4/07/2008 8:59 PM  
Blogger J. Alfred Prufrock said...

Prof, I shall advise FBG to insert a disclosure clause in her next conversation.

You, evidently, have no issues about being Nekkid on the Net.

J.A.P.

4/08/2008 7:45 PM  
Blogger Tabula Rasa said...

km:
what a GREAT idea that is!

tgfi:
see szerelem's latest post about guys and gals. at least this low is *new* :-D

ghost:
thanks ;-)

jap:
what, me worry?

all:
apologies for the tardiness! (look, i know it's been a week but i'm doing this right now at 5 in the morning...)

4/11/2008 5:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home