Nomological Net

Stray thoughts from here and there. The occasional concern for construct validity. No more logic. Fish.


faults in the clouds of delusion

Friday, April 04, 2008

the bottom of the barrel

7:39 AM FeistyBloggerGirl: unkill
me: ha!
FBG: tum itne busy kyun ho
7:40 AM me:fat rahi hai
lekin kal raat ko main drinking ke liye gaya
isliye aaj aur bhi fat rahi hai
7:41 AM FBG: hahahaha
7:42 AM me: daaru ke wajeh se nahin
"buffalo wild wings" ke wajeh se
FBG: aah
i like those
me: we went down the sliding scale
ending at mango habanero
and oh i can feel it
FBG: hahahaha
7:43 AM is best
i like
me: i like too
but not in this way
7:44 AM this is too intimate for me
i have morning after issues
FBG: hehehehe
me: indeed

7:53 AM FBG: aur batao
what has been happening
in my absence
7:54 AM me: online? nothing.
(irl also nothing)
FBG: baaki life bhi
so boring
look at me
getting into accidents
just for some blog material
me: heh


Blogger km said...

Ach! That is the bottom of the barrel.

//time they combined the soothing powers of Aloe Vera and the magical properties of Jack Daniels.

4/04/2008 5:42 PM  
Blogger The_Girl_From_Ipanema said...

OK. posting gtalk conversations is indeed, a new low.

4/07/2008 8:23 PM  
Blogger GhostOfTomJoad said...

Er...what? No, seriously? Hope you get well soon ;-)

4/07/2008 8:59 PM  
Blogger J. Alfred Prufrock said...

Prof, I shall advise FBG to insert a disclosure clause in her next conversation.

You, evidently, have no issues about being Nekkid on the Net.


4/08/2008 7:45 PM  
Blogger Tabula Rasa said...

what a GREAT idea that is!

see szerelem's latest post about guys and gals. at least this low is *new* :-D

thanks ;-)

what, me worry?

apologies for the tardiness! (look, i know it's been a week but i'm doing this right now at 5 in the morning...)

4/11/2008 5:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home